Please check the details for application by downloading:
As this is an interdisciplinary course, the programme is open to candidates holding an MSc degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics and Engineering. Candidates from non-Biological areas are thus strongly encouraged to apply.
· Top students are encouraged to enrol and applicants with previous research experience and laboratory skills will be favoured.
· Highly qualified students of all nationalities may apply for BioSys PhD programme!
· Candidates should demonstrate their fluency (in writing, speaking and reading) in English.
· Applicants should have an interest in establishing innovative techniques and enjoy working in an international stimulating research environment.
· The MSc degree will be required from candidates applying from countries within the Bologna agreement, or those with similar undergraduate programs (3-year BSc programmes). MSc degree must be held until application deadline or a proof of experience in the field of the project should be provided.
· Applicants who received their BSs 5-year degree prior to the Bologna agreement or those from a country with a 4- or 5-year University undergraduate (BSc) degree are are normally also eligible but should contact the office of the PhD programme first (email@example.com).
· A minimum admission grade of 14/20 (for the undergraduate degree) and 16/20 for the MSc degree are required. However, exceptional students with proven research experience (e.g., publications) but lower grades may also apply.
Candidates should be available for a face to face interview (or via Skype, if abroad).